Online School Management System Terms & Conditions
The following terms represent Online School Management System (OSMS) Agreement between you and ICT Giants™.
- I confirm that I have read, understand, and hereby agree to the following terms before using the ICT Giants™ Online Management System:
- ICT Giants™ reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Online School Management System services shall not be claimed as a right. Any misuse of this software shall result into termination of any account without further notice.
- ICT Giants™ reserves the right to modify contents or the Terms of service herein.
- ICT Giants™ makes no warranty of any kind, in connection with the Online School Management System service provided to you under this Agreement.
- ICT Giants™ does not warrant that the Online School Management System service will operate without errors, or that any or all services will be available and operational at all times, except as specifically provided in this Agreement, or otherwise required by law.
- ICT Giants™ Directors, Employees, Agents or contractors shall not be liable for any accidental deletion of data resulting from the misuse of the computer or any other device.
- I hereby indemnify and hold ICT Giants™ harmless in respect of any instruction originating from my devices used.
- I warrant that I have the capacity to enter into and be bound by this Agreement. (Any person that enters into this Agreement below the age of 18 years must be assisted by their legal guardian or parents.)
- ICT Giants™ may block any access to the OSMS Services where there is any breach of the terms and conditions herein.
- ICT Giants™ may amend these terms at any time without notice except as may be required by law. Use of the OSMS after the effective date of an amendment shall be deemed to be an acceptance of such amendment. Such variation shall then be deemed to have been incorporated in this Agreement at the date of my acceptance of these terms.
- It is your responsibility to keep your account credentials secret and confidential at all times.
- Upon being issued with an account, you shall observe the following guidelines to guard against fraud.
- Do not give out your account information to a non-user (including ICT Giants™ employee) or allow any other person to access your account on your behalf.
- Upon creation of other account, you should assign privileges accordingly.
- Never send privileged account information such as your email and password via the e-mail system.
- The Online School Management System Services shall be accessible all twenty-four hours seven days a week, all year round and will always be charged on a termly basis determined by the number of students available.
- Report any error or question about any topic on email@example.com on any other contacts provided.
- ICT Giants™ and its affiliates or service providers may on a regular basis perform maintenance on the system upgrades, which may result into interrupted service or errors in the Service.
- ICT Giants™ also may need to change the scope of Services from time to time. ICT Giants™ will endeavor to give prior notice of such interruptions and changes from email communication and phone SMS on a rare occasion.
- The Online Management System shall remain the property of ICT Giants™. It shall not be duplicated, or copied by any means.
- ICT Giants™ reserves the right to block access to the system to maintain or restore security of our systems, if we reasonably believe your access credentials have been or may be obtained or are being used or may be used by an unauthorized person(s).
- The customer shall pay to ICT Giants™ the fees and charges determined by ICT Giants™ as may be varied from time to time.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Uganda.
Last updated 3rd June, 2017